- Added 'Latest Gemlog post' section to the front page of my capsule.
- Added page for videos from varying platforms.
- Working on 'Ask a Necromancer' in the fiction subsection.
- Varying fixes to filename errors.
- Imported several stories from blogger. Also reorganized existing pieces.
- Created three subcatagories within the fiction section to account for these.
- Added select posts from the Cheapie Theatre blog over.
- Realized I could use SFTP to upload existing content. Uploaded said content.
- Moved uploaded content from subdirectory it had been dumped into more or less the correct positions.
- Thanked site admin for pointing this function out to me.
- Made minor adjustments to the warframe subsection and RPG subsection main pages.
- Started conversion from Gopher to Gemini
- Moved old phlog entries to their own directory.
- New Gemlog entries filename will consist of their initial creation date.
- Cleaned up and added links to the weblinks subpage.
- Added to the fiction subfolder.
- Updated Phlog.
- Removed 'Cheat Sheet' subsection.
- Added a subsection for warframe related content.
- Made pagebadjustments to better deal with font and other settings.
- Now publicly accessable via gopher://cheapietheatre.hopto.org
- Installed a web-interface for pi-zero
- Wrangled with varying difficulties and oddities associated with how android handles hostnames (or rather how it doesn't if google can't see them.)
- Fixed oversight while configuring local gopher server.
- fixed errors related to weblinks. Turns out I forgot some of the styntax gopher uses. Oops.
- fixed spelling errors to various pages.
- added a quick refrence cheat sheet for often used commands, access point information (DELETE BEFORE PUTTING ON WEB.)
- added 'Blue Shadows' anthology as seperate .txt files (was annoying to clean up formatting errors. This is why you keep backups of your drafts instead of calling the end product good enough kids!)
- Also added 'Mars Needs Sprockets,' Waliweka, and Muse Buster to the fiction section.
- Created primary gophermap, initial directory structure, and first emtry in phlog directory.